Monday, June 13, 2011
Chubby Girl (胖美眉)
All works are done with the use of mathematical equations or inequalities:
1. The original graph of the equation fun(x,y) = 0.
2. Add two circles as eyes, a pear-shaped quartic as nose, and a bicorn as mouth.
[ Pear-shaped Quartic: b²x² + y³(a + y) = c ]
3. Add some boundary curves.
4. The unwanted regions. (They are graphs of inequalities on the coordinate plane.)
5. Color the unwanted regions white.
6. The finished result.
( Softwares used: gnuplot, Graph )